5 TERMS OF FASHION RUNWAY YOU HAVE TO KNOW

by - 10:41 PM

Yuhuuu, welcome back to my blog Fashion peeps! I hope you guys are fine. So, this week I want to talk about FASHION SHOW *woohoo. For you guys who love fashion it’s familiar, right? Runway or catwalk are things that you will see in Fashion Show. And the most important is the collection of the international fashion designers in the runway stage. Talking about runway, what is that? In fashion, a runway, catwalk or ramp is a narrow, usually flat platform that runs into an auditorium or between sections of an outdoor seating area, used by models to demonstrate clothing and accessories during a fashion show. And in fashion show there’s a theme name of term for the collection. If you watch video runway fashion show for example Channel of Dolce & Gabbana, they have theme names for their collection like Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, etc. 

Other than that, there are still some another fashion theme names that may be confusing to shoes who lay about fashion, maybe you? So, check this out :P






Actually, there’re still a lot of fashion terms that you have to know. But, because I have limit post, so maybe I will continue to the part two? I hope I remember that :p hahha. I think these 5 terms like the most of fashion show theme. Hope this post help you to know more about fashion and related. Honestly, I also just learned it hahaha. 

Before on my previous post  you had known about kind of style right?  So in here I want you to know the different between STYLE and Fashion.
 Which is Style is the definition but fashion is the trend.  And, guess this Fashion!




Thanks for reading
warm hugs
Nita 

You May Also Like

1 Comment