MY SKETCH STORY

by - 3:01 AM

FINALLY I GOT AN IDEA FOR MY POST T^T #pffttt

Sorry, I just stuck of idea this week and I’m not being as professional writer today haha. Because I want to tell story about…… ME *yeay! It is not totally about myself, it’s about my journey in sketching experience hahaha sounds COOL, right? Well, I just stalked on my pinterest post to find an idea. And TARAAAA! GOTTCHAA! there’re some of my old sketches! Talking about sketch, do I like drawing? YES! Do I like fashion? YES! Do I want to be A Fashion Illustrator? YESS! Can I be A Famous Fashion Designer? YESSSS! Can I be A Model of Victoria Secret? (HELL NOOO!) Hey WHAT?? Do you think so? (YES) Hey easy. I can be one of Angel in there you know. I just need a plastic surgery :p ahhahaha.

Okay, sorry. But YESS! I want to be A FAMOUS DESIGNER in the future! My inspiration is Coco Chanel and I adore her so much :,) you have to watch her biography movie! Wait, where are we? Ohh, YEAHH SKETCH! Well, my dad ever said that my passion is in drawing. Because, since I was kid (in playgroup) I really like drawing and coloring. Even, I like doodled on the wall at that time, hehehe. But I never realize that my hobby is my passion. I mean, when I was in elementary school, I just liked drawing sketch of clothes. I got inspiration from TV then I tried to make it by my own. At that time, my dream was be a Doctor. I thought be a doctor is very COOL because I can save human’s life. But in fact, I’m afraid to see blood. And I also thought that drawing is just kind of kid’s hobby and doesn’t have something special. Indeed, I always won in every drawing competition in my elementary school. It just because I wanted to get a new BOOK! You know, I never buy books because of that. I really loved collecting books. Even, I didn’t want to use them, because I love them. And by the time, I love internet than anything :p hahaha. THEN WHERE’S MY SKETCHES ??!!







Only seven? Well, I have a lot of sketches. But only 7 of them that I can present. And thank you so much for reading this boring post hahaha. Sometimes you need to upload something that you think it’s memorable or fun or important. So then if you miss it, you can visit it and see what you’ve done in the pass. And 10 years from now, I won’t forget this post. But heyy, do you think I can be a fashion design in the future? If you pray for me, I will make you a wedding dress then :P  




Thanks for reading
warm hugs
Nita

You May Also Like

4 Comment

  1. I really like your drawing. It's amazing that you can draw something like this. You're one million times better than me. To me, I like the mix & match one the most because it's very cute. But all of your works are great. Keep drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, awesome drawings. But you know that already! Can't wait to see your creations on real life models!

    ReplyDelete