10 FASHION STYLES THAT YOU MUST KNOW!

by - 5:16 AM

Yuhuuu, Fashion peeps! Glad to see you guys! Continuing with my #ItsFashion tag on my blog. I want to introduce you with some kind of fashion style. And I think this is the best topic to start your knowledge in FASHION. Because, most people just wrong to give the definition about fashion and style. The definition of both is different. So, what is the different? Well, Fashion is a growing trend currently. But Style has more specific definition. If FASHION will change by following the time but STYLE will tend to be fixed and unchanging.  Although, they’re related each other, but you cannot mix up them. Moreover, if you’re a newbie in Fashion. This article belongs to you! Maybe one of these styles is yours! In order to let you know the little thing in styles of Fashion. I will give some short and simple about them. Hmm, so what is that??? 













Whaaa.. Finally I’m done with this post. Actually, there’s still a lot of other styles in Fashion. But I hope this 10 categories of Fashion Style can represent to increase your knowledge in Fashion. Just same like technology, talking about fashion is unceasingly. But you don’t need to learn it so hard like Math haha. Just relax and enjoy like you listen the music. Because talking about fashion is sooo FUN! SAY FUN :p
Well because you have known some type of fashion styles. then, can you guess what is my style in this photo? :p
leave your answer on the comment box! and tell me what is your favorite style!





thanks for reading
Warm Hugs
Nita

You May Also Like

5 Comment

  1. So many things to learn :D Really good article. With all the examples and the question at the end. Smart!

    I don't really know how to define your style. Good style? Cool style? ;-) So much easier when students wear uniform :P

    What's my style btw? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankYou, Sir! because I remember what you said when giving tips for blog post anyway =D glad to hear you like it *yeayy!

      Hmm, maybe. But your answer just an opinion, I want more specific "style", Sir :p LOL

      Hmm because you always wear long sleeve shirt and tie also always with long black trouser in the class, so your style is FORMAL :p

      Delete
    2. If you keep calling me "Sir" I will start wearing Game Of Thrones STYLE outfits :P
      Since you remember my style I'm sure you remember the content of my lectures too and I will read a super enjoyable exam once I grade yours, MADAM ;-)

      Delete
    3. okay! I'll be waiting for that! :p what should I call you then? =D
      LOL I hope sooooo.. aaaaahh AJARRNNNNNNN

      Delete
  2. I don't think there is anything wrong with Target clothes. Most of their clothing however, is usually the lower-market brand of a high-end retail chain.
    Fashion

    ReplyDelete