5C TO DESCRIBE FATHER OF THAILAND

by - 12:50 AM

Since I arrived in Thailand. I saw his pictures everywhere. I thought the King Rama IX is still around 40ties or 50ties. I don’t know that those pictures were an old picture of him. I ever said to my friend that Thailand is so clean. That’s the impression for my first coming. And I was wondering about the King at that time. My friend ever said “I heard, The King Rama IX is the only one of the Kings who ever go around the world when he was young to learn the different culture and development to make Thailand better before he being a King”. I don’t know is that true or not, but those words so amazed me! And I said to my friend “I wonder why, even this is a Kingdom country. The people look prosperous and happy. Thailand is amazing!”. Why I said like that, because do you know the King in North Korean? He’s so a dictator! Totally, he’s the opposite of King Rama IX. So Lucky Thai people have him for 70 years! And honestly, I also cried when I watched a video on Youtube about mourning of Thai people who come and gather at Sanamluang Park. I can feel the sadness (besides that I’m so maudlin person T^T). Well as the name suggest on my title, I want to tell about 5C in my opinion about him :) 




13th October 2016 will be the one of my story in Thailand that I won’t forget and of course for Thais. As remember, although I’m not Thai I really love your King your country Thailand and of course your university Thammasat. So glad to be here. And I also was born in the reign of King Rama IX of Thailand *yeay! STAY STRONG THAI PEOPLE! My deepest condolences. Rest In Peace Your Majesty Bhumibol Adulyadej.




Thanks for reading,
Warm Hugs
Nita 

You May Also Like

2 Comment

  1. Good post again. Difficult times right now. Let's hope our Thai friends will find a way to get through this together.

    ReplyDelete