HOW TO BE A FASHION JOURNALIST

by - 7:21 AM

Well hey FASHION PEOPLE welcome back to my lovely blog!! I have to greet you guys like that because now I’m going to start talking about Fashionnn yeayyy! Then whyyyy? Do I have no story about study aboard? Do I stuck with idea for the next post? And the answer is YESSSS BOTH OF THEM! Okay, Let me tell who is the real me. Actually I’m just a normal person, I’m not a superhero or a person who can stop the rain and play with that, no I’m not Daniel Atlas, hahha OK just kidding. Actually I take a Fashion Design program in my university, ISI Denpasar. And for this semester we get a subject about Fashion Journalist. Unfortunately I can’t take that class (because I’m in Thailand as a BJM student aww) So, I’m going to do it by myself. In addition I ever had a dream to be a Writer in a Fashion Magazine when I was in High School. So lucky me, BJM is a Journalism Program so it’s not really far from my real major, I can connect them into one purpose *YEAH. As you know that I’m not a good Writer even a good Speaker or a good Journalist. But now, I will try as I can! If you think that I AM TERRIBLE.. you can judge me below on the comment box after finishing to read this post and please give me suggestion! SOOO LET’S GET STARTED!!





Well guys, I almost finish now. That’s all actually are my simple short tips if you want to be a free fashion journalist for your own FASHION BLOG. So I mean there’s no deadline for you because this is for you and by you also the content also up to you hahaha. Soo, maybe for the next post I will talk about fashion again but I haven’t decided what is it. Are you curious? :3

Hahaha, thanks for reading !




You May Also Like

2 Comment

  1. What are you favorite fashion magazines or blogs? Besides that it's cool that you are still learning about the topic by yourself and I hope you still enjoy your stay at BJM (awww) even though you can't take that subject this semester at your home Uni :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh FINALLY! so excited that my Ajarn comment on my blog! YEAY!! (hihi sorry ka)
      Well, I actually I haven't read Vogue or the other of international magazine haha, but I use to read KAWANKU MAGAZINE, it's local magazine. And for the blog, I like visit some fashion bloggers like Evita Nuh, Anaziantar, Diana Rika Sari, and many others.. and sometimes I like to watch Fashion Week on Youtube too. definitely!! I like blogging and designing anyway. This is very funnnn :-)

      Delete