GIRLS DAY OUT !

by - 8:15 AM

On last Saturday night I went to the another kind of night market in Bangkok. They called it Train Market. Yesss, exactly it's near the train station, IT'S SUBWAY!! I think It was my first experience to take a subway LOL, because there's no one in Bali (as you know that Bali is too small city, that's why). Okay, I wasn't going alone, I had 5 girls with me that night hahha, I think It was seem like a Girls Day Out? *YEAY***  two of my friends are Indonesian (Nonik & Chyta), one Japanese (Moe), one Korean (Teresia) and one is Thai, she was as our guide her name is Fon. And FYI: "Fon" means Rain in Thai language.

If you want to go to this Train Market you can take a bus number 524 from bus stop near Tha Prachan Street then you pay for 16 baht and it takes almost 1 hour, lil bit far indeed. And after that, you have to stop at MRT (subway) Hua Lamphong. And buy a token (it is a round black plastic coin as the token for the train). Just say that you want to go to Thailand Cultural Center, that is the name of the station for the market I guess I'm not sure hahaha 'cause I followed my friend *sorry* and for the payment, you need to pay 28 baht per person.

This the name of the Market

The Market is a hidden place, hahaha because we need through a mall firstly and then you will see the market behind the mall. There was a lot of food court! Seems like the night market in Rangsit. But they have more choices for the FOOD! So then, we decided to eat noodle in one big bowl to eat together for our dinner (we arrived at around 7 pm I guess). Well, this also my first time to try the Thai noodle, this is not PadThai, but I don't have any idea for the food. And also there was a bowl of TomYum with the kind of vegetable that has a strange taste, I didn't know what is that, at least It was strange for me and my Indonesian friend also said like that. That's fine so far... like my mom says that "as long as you're hungry, everything will taste delicious to eat". She is right. I also bought a big glass of tea, yeaa it was a big beverage! and it only 25 baht. 

                     
With my girls <3

Then, we looked around for snack! Because there are a lot of choices for food, I decided to buy mini dorayaki for the dessert hahaha it looks cute anyway. And sorry I don't have the photo. Actually I also can buy it in the night market in Rangsit, and the cost is also same. But my Nonik (my Indonesian's friend) brought a Thai dessert, I forget the name .___. It is sweet. But I don't really like it. So, It looks like this ::::



Ohhhh, almost forget! We also bought an ICE CREAM ROLL! This is very cool Ice Cream style. I don't know how to explain it, but you can see it when they make your ice cream and you can mix your own flavors! So, there's a video that show how the Ice Cream is made. :) 




It was interesting night, go to the new place is my favorite! Oh, before we got back, I tried to drink smoothies whisky for the first time, LOL. It was because my friend want to try it too. Andddddd, I don't like it hahaha. My mom will get mad at me if she knows it. Okay, for the next morning I had an accident, this is not really serious for you but this is soooo serious for me. I A T E P O R K ! OH NOO I did it!! That wasn't my fault.. It was because the daughter of the women (the cooker). She gave me wrong menu. I ordered a rise with an egg and vegetable without any meat. It looks same as what I want, but there was some meat on my meal, I thought it was a chicken, but then the women said sorry to me because my meal just swapped. I was shocked then, because the taste of pork just same like chicken. It was YUMMYY hahaha. FYI: I can't eat pork because I'm Moslem. It's OKAYY I'M STILL ALIVE. And I dont hate that women, because that was not her fault even her daughter. It was because of my destiny, I need to try it as my experience hahaha. At least I know the taste of Pork :) but beef is still the most delicious meat! EXACTLY RENDANGGGG.What is RENDANG? it's very DELICIOUS FOOD from my country! If you visit Indonesia, you need to taste it. It's my favorite food unfortunately can't find it in here... does anyone know this food? or where can I get this? *leave comment hahhaa.





Thanks for reading (^o^)/~
Nita

You May Also Like

0 Comment