3 DAYS TRIP IN THAILAND

by - 9:06 PM

What will you do if your best friend visiting you when you are in the other country? 
I'm so excited because this weekend my best friend visit me here in BANG-KOK! But exactly, I’m in Pathum Thani. It is Fanny. She was my classmate in Junior High School but we still have a good friendship until now. I’m so happy for her coming! Like.. It’s been a while we haven’t met because she’s busy as the flight attendance, so it’s quite difficult to meet her. But then lucky me, she takes holiday to visit me in Thailand yay!.  Then our trip starts on Saturday morning on 17th August, well it's right on Indonesian Independence Day (our country).

DAY 1 #TRIPWITHFANNY

1.       START IN GRAND PALACE
Because I stay in Rangsit. I need to plan our trip to Bangkok. And because we have only 1 day to trip in Bangkok, I asked her to visit Grand Palace in the morning. So, we start at 8.30 AM. We took a van from Thammasat Rangsit Campus to go to Thammasat Prachan directly because Thammasat Prachan is near to the Grand Palace. And it’s only 40 baht for the van. After we arrived, we just walked to go there. Ohh, I almost forget, so because I heard that the entry to GP's ticket for foreigner almost 500 baht. I was thinking to get there for FREE. Anddd.. then we wore uniform to get free entry. Actually I have been there after the orientation in Thammasat Prachan, but I just want  to accompany her to get there without cashing out my money. SAVE THE MONEY! Yeah. I was so scared that we both will be arrested by the security cause we just go ahead without getting in the line entry for foreigner. But I was told by the staff of Thammasat that it's fine and free if we have card identity as a student in Thailand and don't forget to wear uniform 😬✌🏻


What is Grand Palace?
Well, Grand Palace is the most visited tourist attraction in Bangkok. The place just like the kind of temple and tells about the historical of Ramayana which is painted on around the walls. The temples are very beautiful, they have their own name, but I don’t remember haha. And after that you can also see a big building, it just seems like in Europe! Well, if you visit Bangkok you must visit this place and enjoy for all the bulding. But, you have to carry your hat or umbrella, because if you go  there in the afternoon, it mst be VERY HOT! Don’t forget your sunblock!

2.       WANGLANG MARKET IS THE BEST!
Have you heard this market? If you are a student in Thammasat Pracahan, you will know this place. So umm, this is my favorito market in Bangkok (for this time). Because it’s really close with Prachan and my Indonesian friend’s dorm! And If I want to go there from Prachan, it’s only 3 baht to pass the river with boat. And Wanglang is right at the opposite of the boat entry in Prachan. (You should pass the Chao Praya river)

What I can get in Wanglang?
Almost everything! Just same like common market in Bangkok. Many people go there to clothes, food, drink, housing appliances and many more! Sometimes I can get stuck because there’s a lot of people there. Then both of us get a couple cute Stitch T-shirt! And it’s only a hundred baht! :3

3.       WE GO TO KHAOSAN THEN!
This is my third times to visit here, so when I arrived at the first time in Bangkok, I stayed near the Khaosan Road in Rambuttri. And the new thing that I know is, there’s a hidden souvenir near the roadside. I’m not sure where is it exactly, because I just followed my friend to get there. Ohhh, we went there with the another of my friend from Indonesia anyway.

We wore couple T-shirt hihi

Khaosan just looks like Kuta. Both of them almost have same environment, but Khaosan is smaller than Kuta. Do you know Kuta? Kuta is the most famous district in Bali. You have to visit this place and go to the Kuta Beach! Also you can try the extreme street food in Khaosan like fried insect (caterpillar, scorpion, etc) I know you have known about these and kind of Pad Thai, it's Thai's noodle. 


DAY 2 #TRIPWITHFANNY

SWAI PATTAYA'S GIRL!
Wohooooo! Pattaya! First thought you will scream and excited. Yeahh, wanna go to Thailand's beach? you can visit Pattaya. But it takes less than 3 hours from Bangkok. So, firstly we took a skytrain in Victory Monument's BTS and go to Ekkamai, 42 baht. And then, go downstairs from Ekkamai to go to Bus Terminal and reserve ticket to go Pattaya, it's 108 baht. Oh, I didn't go only with Fanny. I also invited my classmates from Japan who's as an exchange student just like me. On the way to go Pattaya, I met with another Indonesian spouse and she asked us to join her to go to Silver*** I forget name -____-. But then we canceled to join them because we have limit time and we need to go back at 6 PM at the time. Then FINALLY! go to the beach! But, unfortunately the beach is not as good as in Kuta beach, I guess. There's some trash in it and the color of the beach is not really good. I just disappointed with the beach. But that's fine so far, we keep take a selfie with my friends. Yeah! This is the longest journey I ever take since in Thailand. And for going back to home, we took a car called saktiaw? ruktiaw? kuetiaw? LOL I forget the nameeee.Then pay for 100 baht/person. And take a bus from Ayutthaya to MoChit. It closer to get to Rangsit from MoChit, better than from Bangkok and go back again.

Swaiii, Kawaiii, Cantikk 


DAY 3 #TRIPWITHFANNY

AYUTTHAYA WE'RE IN!
For the last day, I accompanyy her here (she really wants to ride an elephant) and unfortunately the price is very expensiveee, it's about 1000 baht for 1 hour. Because I need to save my money, I just wait her outside. Oh, we took a van from the Victory Monument to go to Ayutthaya and it's only 60 baht. Actually, we just back and forth from Rangsit to Victory Monument and go to Ayutthaya LOL so waste time and money. Due to we only have limit time, cause she has to leave at 5 PM to go to airport, we only take 1 way to the elephant and go back again. And we took a Tuk Tuk. hahaha finally I tried them. 


WE GET OFF IN FUTURE PARK
Well, Future Park? sounds like a cool park hahaha, but it is not, it's a Mall near Rangsit. Yeahh, it's not in our check list trip anyway. But because she wanted to get in, soo just get inside LOL. And then took a van from Future Park to Thammasat Rangsit. 

LAST HOURS...
We were really in hurry, we took a bus to Don Mueang Airport and there was a long traffic jam! Ughhh. I was so confused, I'm afraid that she will be late. But then, yeahhh she's late.the plane is already take off. I just want to accompany her until she can get back to Jakarta in that night. Finally she got a next flight at 8.55 PM but she has to pay again and more expensive ticket :( I'm so sorry about that. At least, I have to responsible because of that.. not really happy ending :( But I'm happy that she has visited me :,) She's really good FRIEND. MY BEST!





Warm Hugs
Nita

You May Also Like

0 Comment