10 THINGS (MUST HAVE) TO LOOK FASHIONABLE LIKE THAI GIRL!

by - 8:18 AM

Hey welcome back Fashion people! For my second post that related about fashion, I want to share my experience in spying the fashion of Thai Girls! WOW! So, this is specially for the young people, hahaha. Well, Thailand fashion is very popular in Indonesia after the popularity of Korean’s Style. Elegant, unique and cheap which make Indonesian people interested with Thailand’s Fashion. Nowadays, there so many online stores that sell clothes directly from Thailand. So, what is the top 10 that you must have? Here we go….



Well, Thailand girls are known as being some of the world’s most beautiful women. They are really care about their style and their beauty. Almost similar like Korean girls which their fashion is about feminism, cute and stylish. And for the outfit color, Thai girls prefer with pastel color or monochrome. So, that’s all about my spying experience of Thai girls fashion look so far. Thanks for reading and see you!


  Well and here is my look with some of those THINGS hahaha, What do you think? =D   





Warm Hugs,
Nita

You May Also Like

4 Comment

  1. So where's the picture of you looking like a Thai girl? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously? So, I have added my photo on this post already hahha =D #butstillme

      Delete
  2. WOW Your blog design looks really really cute ;)
    As you mentioned Thai style is look like that way
    and it is looks simple but stylish for me --> I love that!
    We also love to wear a jacket or something that can protect us from sunlight
    since Thailand is super super HOT!

    Your picture look really cute LOVE IT <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY! thank you! that is my purpose on this blog anyway =D
      oh really? I thought you guys don't like wear jacket because it's too hot to wear it. but thanks for your information ;)
      I really like Thai girls' outfit! you guys are COOL!!! <3

      Delete